Tuesday 20 May 2014

Romantic Style


                                               Artist Statement
 I believe that human experience and emotions are most naturally and profoundly expressed through art. A work of art can capture all of the beauty and pain of life, and hold onto it. For me, art brings personal growth: I can step back from my creation and uncover deeper layers of myself. This expanded vision of myself inspires my future work and my teaching. As an art teacher, I like to inspire people in the same ways that art inspires me.
If a viewer can identify him or herself within my art, or make a connection with my art, then the viewer can believe that what is felt is real and justified. Art brings faith, and faith is that for which all are searching. Through art, people find their own inner peace, and envision or become aware of a better place for themselves in this world.

  Please see my new works here: http://kanyoart.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment